The Best Carpet Cleaning Service in Hudson County
Maid in Hoboken offers complete carpet cleaning services for clients in Hoboken, Edgewater, Jersey City, Weehawken, North Bergen and Guttenberg, NJ. Our highly trained technicians are responsive, professional and never subcontracted. Our state-of-the-art carpet cleaning equipment provides consistent, quality carpet care that guarantees your satisfaction.
Maid in Hoboken Carpet Cleaning Specialties
- Spot and stain removal
- Pet stain removal
- Odor removal
- Professional deep carpet cleaning
- Wall-to-wall carpet cleaning
- Move in/out carpet cleaning
6 Steps to Expert Carpet Cleaning
1) Removal of dry soil. A deep vacuuming is performed, using agitation and a high quality filter to remove a large percentage of particulate.
2) Applying a preconditioning solution. This solution is designed to separate the soils from the carpet fibers.
3) Agitation of the preconditioning solution. Agitation ensures maximum contact between the solution and the fibers.
4) Soil removal with a hot water rinse. The most commonly used method of soil extraction, a hot water rinse is highly effective. A truck mounted, high efficiency system is capable of removing both the cleaning solution and any particulates residing in your carpet.
5) Used to improve the overall appearance of your carpeting, grooming can help restore the pile and eliminate any matting.
6) This is a critical step in the cleaning process. A damp carpet can cause odors or accidents and attract soil. Most carpets take between two and six hours to thoroughly dry.
Keep Carpet Looking Like New
New carpet looks great due largely to the cleanliness and fullness of the fibers. As life happens, so do spills, stains and foot traffic. A deep cleaning can renew the look and feel of your carpet. Our carpet-cleaning specialists use the highly effective, hot water extraction method. It removes ground-in dirt and debris that may not be visible to the naked eye, leaving your carpet soft and feeling brand new.
Clean Carpet Can Help With Allergies
Your carpet acts as a filter trapping airborne particles, allergens and contaminants and preventing them from recirculating through the air. Like other types of filters, it will eventually reach a saturation point. If you suffer from allergies, this is of particular concern. Carpets that can no longer filter allergens will reintroduce them with each step, reducing indoor air quality.
While routine vacuuming is essential to removing surface dirt and debris, even the most powerful household vacuum can’t remove it all. A professional cleaning gets deep down into the fibers, releasing and removing these allergens. That’s good for your carpet and your health.